The Tourmaster Sonora Air 2.0 mesh jacket is designed and engineered for the hottest tours but works very well in 3-season riding conditions too. The advanced Armor-Link mesh and 1680 denier ballistic polyester material helps keep cooling airflow high and abrasion resistance excellent for optimum warm weather riding.
Because not every ride starts off hot or dry, the Aquatherm two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner may be configured or removed to best match comfort needs in warm or cool, wet or dry conditions when on tour. Additional storage is provided by two zippered chest pockets, two large capacity bellows pockets as well as a top-entry rear pouch for liner storage. With newly designed CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor and an articulated, triple-density back protector you have an exceptionally versatile 3-season jacket that is ready for anything while on tour.
• Abrasion-resistant, Armor-Link 3 mesh construction
• 600 denier Carbolex®100% polyester fabric shell & 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the shoulders, elbows, and forearms help protect
• Aquatherm™ two-stage waterproof liner and insulated vest
• Pre-curved and rotated sleeves aid comfort and reduce fatigue
• Adjustable, elastic snap sleeve takeup straps at forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor
• 360º of low light and nighttime visibility provided by Phoslite® reflective fabric andTourmaster® signature reflective rear triangle
• Newly-designed CE-approved Armadillo® armor in the shoulders and elbows, and an articulated triple-density back protector
• Microfiber-lined mandarin collar and hook and loop adjustable microfiber-lined cuffs
• Two hand warmer pockets, interior mobile phone pocket, interior storage pouch, and zippered chest map pocket
• Accordion stretch panels at waist and elbow
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
• Includes an 8” jacket/pant zipper attachment with pant-side zipper included
• ESO™ zippers including locking Tourmaster® main zipper
To see what our customers think of our products, check out our testimonial page by clicking here.
See below for related products for this jacket.